Are You Planning Your Trip to Asia with Princess Cruises ?
What to Expect When You Step off the Ship?
Click to Watch a Video Clip
The World Cruise-Segment 3 – Hong Kong to Dubai
Be ready for never ending surprises. You will notice unique and, sometimes, conflicting social customs that would never fail to astonish you. Do not assume anything. Be prepared. Plan ahead every step you take.
Here are some of my feelings, congealed in one sentence per country:
1. Vietnam/Phu My – The Land of Endurance and Fortitude; Rice and Rice Wine
2. Thailand/Bangkok – The Land of Buddha, Royalty, and Smiles; the Mosaic of Asian Culture
3. Singapore – The City of Lion, Banking and Beauty, where Chewing Gum is Contraband
4. India/Cochin – An Ancient Shelter of Civilizations,
where St. Francis Xavier, and Abraham’s Children are welcome
5. India/Mumbai – The Land of Bollywood, Riches and Poverty,
where pleasure and pain are aching for expression
6. Oman/Muscat – The Land of Dates and Dhows; the Trading Connection of Europe and Asia
7. Dubai – The Land of Sindbad the Sailor and Desert, where Skiing and Luxury-Unsurpassed is the Norm